Grapesmith & Crusher
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > Washington
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Full-throttle Cabernets are a natural match with robust, meaty meals.
- Try with grilled lamb chops,
- or a wagyu burger topped with Gruyere.
- Perhaps a side of hearty mashed potatoes with caramelized shallots.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black currant, blackberry, cedar
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, blackberry, black currant, coffee
- You remember the typewriter, don't you? Kind of like a loud, heavy laptop. Grapesmith & Crusher encourages retrospection. The grapes come from Wahluke Slope and Snipes Mountain and are fermented and aged in barrel. A smooth throwback of a Cabernet, a couple of glasses and you'll be recounting the glory days, flush with nostalgia... and a little flush from the alcohol.
Write Your Own Review