- Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Supple Cali Cabs complement even the most multi-cultural of living room picnics.
- A perfect fit with a flat-top cheeseburger,
- but equally at home with a cheesy chorizo chalupa.
- Anybody for Korean barbecue?
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, oak, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, black cherry
- Grayson Cellars is all about putting a better bottle of wine on your table. They source the highest quality fruit available from their rolodex of CA's topnotch growers, truck the grapes to their winery in the heart of Napa and then let veteran winemaker Larry Levin (Dry Creek, Icon) go to work. Aged entirely in French oak, their Cabernet offering is... yup, a better bottle of wine.
Write Your Own Review