Grgich Hills Estate
- Fumé Blanc 2017
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Serve a bright, yet plush Fumé Blanc with full-flavored, richly textured fare.
- Try roasted squab and chanterelles,
- palak paneer and garlic naan
- or a classically indulgent ris de veau à la crème.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, nutty, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, long finish, lime, pear, papaya
- Founded in 1977, Grgich Hills Estate was certified organic in 2000, biodynamic and solar powered since 2006. The long-time winemaker is Ivo Jeramaz. Mike Grgich, hero of the Judgement of Paris, is now a beret-wearing nonagenarian who donates time and money to Roots of Peace (returning Croatian minefields to productive agricultural land) and the Hospice of Napa Valley.
Write Your Own Review