- Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Full-on, but balanced Cabernets are a natural match with meaty, robust flavors.
- Try with grilled lamb chops,
- a sautéed mushroom and Swiss burger
- or a crockful of of savory shepherd's pie.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, black currant, black cherry
- Founded by winemaker Nick de Luca and his wife, Jeanette, with wines produced from Jurassic Park Vineyard Chenin Blanc, Ground Effect is now under the control of winemaker and fellow garigiste, Ryan Roark. Using mostly organically-grown, Happy Canyon fruit, Roark open top ferments with native yeasts, then ages his Cabernet for a year and a half in French oak, 15% new.
Write Your Own Review