- Brut NV
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- U.S.A. > New Mexico
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Can you say cocktail hour?
- This is not only a conversation piece (wine from New Mexico? Cool!),
- but also good with seafood
- and spicy Mexican dishes.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, grapefruit, green apple, yeasty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, green apple, mineral
- It’s been over 20 years since Gilbert Gruet, of the Champagne house Gruet et Fils, harvested the first grapes from his experimental vineyard 4300 feet above sea level, 160 miles south of Albuquerque. Gruet’s Methode Champenoise Brut is rich and toasty, with ultra-fine bubbles and a crisp, clean finish.
Write Your Own Review