- Weisser Burgunder 2011
- Pinot Blanc
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pair mid-weight, aromatic whites with everything from garlicky seafood to richly sauced meats.
- Try with a creamy shrimp scampi,
- grilled vegetables with Hollandaise
- or roast turkey with pan-gravy.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, green apple, lemon, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, green apple, hazelnut, wet stones
- Almost all of the 30 acres of vines contained in Jens Reidel and Dr. Christine Dinse's estate are pitched with comical verticality, and are all Erste Lage (1st growth) and VDP. With Karsten Peter in the vineyards and cellar, their Weissburgunder, blended from several sites and aged in both 600L oak casks and steel tanks, is freshly aromatic and complex. A deft balance of crisp and cream.
Write Your Own Review