- Saké Jumai
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Warm saké complements salty dishes and fried foods with pungent sauces.
- Pair with lightly fried hors d'oeuvres,
- simmered fish with yuzu soy sauce
- or vodka for a delicious saketini.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, fruity, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, floral, fruity, earthy
- Brewed by the same family since 1662, Hakushika is one of the oldest sake producers in Japan. This bottle is medium-dry. Serve chilled or warm. Mix with spirits for a twist on classic cocktails!
Write Your Own Review