- Corinthia Agiorgitiko 2018
- Greece > Peloponnese
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Vibrant
- Match a lively and dynamic Agiorgitiko with roasted, spicy flavors.
- Pair with meat pies: kreatopita, pasty or Jamaican,
- tandoori chicken, barbecued chicken
- pizza, burgers and minced lamb kefta kabobs.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, earthy, forest floor, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, cooking spices, raspberry, cherry
- Greek born and Australia raised, Anna Halkia returned to Nemea to raise a family with her husband, Yorgo, on his family's land. They farm organically, producing their own wines out of a tiny back-of-the-house facility after years of selling their grapes. Yorgo mans the vineyards while Anna makes the wines. Their hillside Agiorgitiko grapes are spontaneously fermented in steel tanks and bottled without filtration.
Write Your Own Review