- Aidani 2015
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Pair ripe, crisp, but succulently rich whites with flavorful seafood and green market vegetables.
- Try cuttlefish with fresh favas,
- charred eggplant with herbed goat cheese
- or traditional tomato keftedes.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, slate
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, lychee, mineral
- Veteran of the commercial Greek wine industry, Haridimos Hatzidakis switched gears and returned to Santorini in the mid-90's and rebuilt his family's winery, abandoned since the 1956 earthquake. Farming biodynamically and using native grapes, he produces wines from his renovated canava ; a domed-roof winery unique to Santorini, carved deep into the volcanic rock.
Write Your Own Review