Hayman & Hill
- Chardonnay 2013
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Rich foods bring out the best in Russian River Chardonnay.
- Try with fish prepared in a cream or butter sauce,
- seafood pasta
- or with lemon chicken in a white wine sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, oak, peach
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, fruity, tropical fruits, oak
- This veteran winemaking team (Hardys, Blackstone) has crafted a terrific value in Russian River Valley Chardonnay. Befitting the region, their 2013 is rich, with layers of toasty oak and ripe tropical fruit flavors blending seamlessly and finishing cleanly.
Write Your Own Review