Henriques & Henriques
- Madeira Rainwater Meio Seco
- Tinta Negra Mole
- Portugal > Madeira
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- In the pot or in the glass, an off-dry Madeira compliments nutty, rich and savory flavors.
- Classic as a sauce component for chicken and beef.
- Try with prosciutto-wrapped figs
- or thyme-roasted almonds.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, nutty, orange blossoms, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, apricot, fig, almond
- Heat, oxidation and long aging combine to give Madeira its distinctively rich, singular flavor. Common (and positive) descriptors include: rubber, burning rubber, petroleum, citrus peel and of course, searing acidity. So, why do we want to drink this? Because the culmination of these horrors is a delicious and historical drinking experience like no other.
Write Your Own Review