- Brunello di Montalcino 2013
- Sangiovese Grosso
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Pair a sumptuous Brunello with full-flavored fare.
- Serve with grilled bistecca Fiorentina or double-cut lamb chops,
- braised recipes from boar to venison
- or roasted quail stuffed with figs and prosciutto.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, leather , red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, cherry, licorice, eucalyptus
- Producing wine since 1990, Il Palazzone has, since 2000, been lovingly owned by the Bed-Sty born and bred former Citigroup, Time Warner, CBS and L.A. Clippers CEO, Richard Parsons. Check out the mock family crest on the label. Working with oenologist Paolo Vagaggini, they age their award-winning Brunello for nearly 4 years in large Slavonian oak barrels, to achieve a balance of intensity and complexity.
Write Your Own Review