- Chianti 2018
- Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Ciliegiolo
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair easy-drinking Chianti with everyday fare.
- Comfort meals from lasagna to meatloaf,
- Tuscan bean soup or veggie burgers
- and of course, pizza; from authentic Neopolitan to stuffed crust obscenities.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, strawberry, blackberry, black cherry
- Nestled in the green Tuscan hills between Florence and Siena, the area known today as Chianti can not only boast the birthplaces of Giovanni di Verrazzano and Amerigo Vespucci, but also as the region that lays claim to Italy's (and perhaps the world's) most iconic wine. While international varieties are now allowed in the blend, Vescovado eschews them for traditional grapes. Cin Cin!
Write Your Own Review