- Chardonnay 2019
- South Africa > Western Cape
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pair a lively Chardonnay with full-flavored, but lightly spiced fish or poultry.
- Try with lemon-buttered, broiled scrod,
- a cold-poached salmon and cucumber salad with dill dressing
- or buttermilk-baked chicken.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, honeysuckle, orchard fruit, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, pineapple
- Cape Classics was founded in 1992 with the mission to produce terrifically drinkable yet modestly priced wines from sustainably farmed vineyards in South Africa. In 1996, with their flagship brand, they established the Indaba Education Fund, a program that invests in Early Childhood Development by providing Montessori teachers and training for the children of the South African wine region.
Write Your Own Review