- Chardonnay Dionysus Vineyard 2012
- U.S.A. > Washington
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match a bright, crisp Chardonnay with freshly flavored fare.
- Try with a lemon-basil sauce over pasta,
- creamy tarragon chicken salad
- or a snack of plantain chips with mango-papaya salsa.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, mineral
- Produce a great wine. Have it over-deliver. Do it with a sense of humor. Independent Producers is all about that and more. A project of Hedges Family Estate, the tank fermented and aged, single vineyard La Bourgeoisie is as simple and direct as its label is fanciful and excessive. The slash circle 100 is a statement against media 100 point scales. We rate it: Terrific!
Write Your Own Review