Bodegas y Vinedos Attis
- Albarino Xion 2020
- Spain > Galicia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Match a vibrant Albariño with aromatic or piquant fish dishes.
- Pair with a pot of steamed mussels provençale,
- a spicy Thai-style seafood salad
- or a whole sea bass, roasted with lemon and fennel.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, orange blossoms, lime, peach
- Located in the center of the Val do Salnés, hard-pressed to the foothills of Mount Penaguda, in the tiny village of Morouzos, the modern winemaking facilities for Bodegas Attis are completely underground, dug deep into the granite. Their Xion Albariño (they produce 5 different cuvées) is spontaneously fermented in steel tanks and aged for 6 months on its lees before fining with (vegan alert) isinglass.
Write Your Own Review