Bojo do Luar
- Arinto, Avesso
- Portugal > Vinho Verde
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a zesty skins-on white with boldly flavored dishes.
- Go for bolinhos de bacalhau, tripe and bean stew,
- a Goan fish curry, pescado adobado,
- or pappardelle with creamy chicken livers and wild morels.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, funky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, stone fruits, nutty, earthy
- A partnership between grape grower/winemaker, Antonio Sousa and impresarial wine importer, Savio Soares, Bojo do Luar's Tez takes Sousa's biodynamically farmed indigenous varieties and Savio's imagination, adds ground chestnut flowers to the grapes during fermentation (no need for added SO2) and leaves the skins on for 3 months. The label is a portrait taken from a photo of teenage Savio.
Write Your Own Review