- Dogajolo Rosso 2018
- Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match an easy Tuscan red with un-fussy fare.
- Comfort meals from lasagna to meat loaf,
- bean soup with escarole or Impossible burgers.
- And pizza: from authentic Neopolitan to stuffed-crust obscenities.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cooking spices, oak, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, cherry, vanilla, coffee
- Founded in 1967 with the intention of both modernizing the stodgy Tuscan wine biz, but still respecting the traditions that made it great, Giovanni Carlo Sacchet and Antonio Mario Zaccheo first built a bigger, better Chianti, then spread their innovation to Vino Nobile and Brunello. Their Dogajolo blends Sangiovese and Cabernet fermented in steel and aged in used French and US oak for 6 months. Screwcap-super Tuscan?
Write Your Own Review