- Crozes-Hermitage 2019
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Pair a dense, but focused Crozes-Hermitage with flavorful meats and earthy, well-seasoned vegetables.
- Perfect with a whole roasted duck,
- tagliatelle with a lamb ragu
- or a baked mushroom casserole.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, meat, olives, smoky
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red fruits, black pepper, forest floor
- Lauded as the top Crozes producer on the planet, Graillot's status has risen steadily since founding his domaine in 1985. With son Maxine onboard, and in charge since 2008, the focus is still firmly on old-vine Syrah. Working organically, the Graillots age their wines for a year in used Burgundy barrels; producing robust, exceptional yet approachable, age-worthy wines. Classic.
Write Your Own Review