Domaine les Goubert
- Rosé de Flo 2014
- Grenache, Mourvedre, Brun Argenté
- France > Rhone
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Fresh
- Equally at home on the table or in the picnic basket, match zesty rosés with fish, fowl, meats or veggies.
- Try a barbecued pork bánh mi,
- a Tunisian vegetable tagine
- or lemon-rosemary chicken skewers.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry
- Already immortalized as the muse for one of Gigondas' most acclaimed cuvées, Florence Cartier, winemaking daughter at Domaine les Goubert, goes wonderfully rogue with the 4th release of Rosé de Flo. Produced saignée, its vivid pink color is bled from the vibrant first run juice. Florence has one sole bottling session per vintage of her spirited rosé, so don't wait. You'll miss it.
Write Your Own Review