- Wilder Satz
- Müller-Thurgau, Sylvaner, Chardonnay...
- Germany > Pfalz
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Chill down an aromatic, zesty white and cook up your favorite fish and vegetable dishes. Okay, cheese and light meats too.
- Chili-lime tilapia,
- citrus-marinated pork tacos
- and parmesan-crusted asparagus.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, salty, lemon, green apple, spicy
- Brothers Daniel and Jonas shook up the Brand family tree. Fifth generation vignerons, they decided in 2011 that their limestone-rich vineyards in the northern Pfalz should be organic/biodynamic and their winemakiing non-interventionist. Now they're rock stars on the natural wine circuit. Wild Thing is a blend of 7 grapes, fermented in tank and old barrels, bottled unfined, unfiltered and without added sulfites.
Write Your Own Review