- Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand > Marlborough
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Pair aromatic Sauvignon Blancs with citrusy fish dishes and lighter fare.
- Perfect with mussels steamed in fennel and vermouth,
- grilled asparagus rolled in lemon-salt
- or fish tacos with a squeeze of lime.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, grapefruit, lemon, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, tropical fruits
- Established in 1985 by David Hohnen of Australia's Cape Mentelle Winery, and now owned by luxury goods giant, LVMH, Cloudy Bay is greatly responsible for putting Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc on the map. New Zealand wine in general for that matter. For their benchmark bottling, the lion's share is tank fermented with both cultured and native yeasts, the remaining portion is warm-fermented in old oak.
Write Your Own Review