Domaine Grand Veneur
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape Les Origenes 2015
- Grenache, Mourvedre, Syrah
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied,
- Serve a top-notch Chateauneuf-du-Pape with robust and earthy/savory flavors.
- Pair with a rich pot au feu,
- decadent duck confit
- or a rosemary and garlic-studded roast leg of lamb.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, herbaceous, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, spicy, cola
- Under the direction of Alain Jaume, the 5th generation of of his family to manage Domaine Grand Veneur since its founding in 1826, this estate now counts nearly 200 acres under vine throughout the southern Rhône. In the mid-80's, Grand Veneur was one of the first in the appellation to utilize new oak barrels and, with his sons, Christophe and Sebastien joining in, was certified as fully organic in 2012.
Write Your Own Review