- Judean Hills 2020
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Petite Verdot
- Israel > Judean Hills
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair robust reds with beefy, simply flavored dishes.
- Serve with meaty beef ribs in a tomato-jalapeño sauce,
- braised lamb shanks over couscous
- or roast chicken and french fries.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, oak, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, raspberry, mineral
- Founded by Israeli wine icon Ronnie James, Tzora's philosophy is embedded in terroir and the distinctly different fruit grown in their three vineyard sites west of Jerusalem in the Judean Hills. Winemaker Eran Pick's deeply fruited 2016 offering is 40% Cabernet, 25% Syrah, 20% Petit Verdot, 15% Merlot and grown in limestone-rich soil and aged a year in French oak.
Write Your Own Review