- Cotes du Rhone 2017
- Grenache, Syrah
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair ripe Rhone reds with roasted poultry, vegetable and meat dishes.
- Match with pan-crisped chicken thighs,
- homemade pizza with peppers and mushrooms
- or London broil with a beefy brown gravy.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, black pepper
- Damien Marres grabbed the helm of his family's estate at the ripe old age of 23, uniting their vineyards from the towns of VIsan, Valréas, Tulette and St. Maurice under the Domaine Montmartel banner. Their 150 acres of vines have been farmed organically for decades, but were certified in 2010. Taking the less-is-more attitude in both the vineyards and cellar, the red is tank fermented and cement vat aged. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review