- Pinot Blanc 2020
- Pinot Blanc
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a lively Pac-NW Pinot Blanc with rustic and hearty vegetable dishes as well as fish and lighter meats.
- roasted mussels with spinach
- and sautéed chicken breasts all fit the bill.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, honeysuckle, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, peach, pear, melon
- Joe and Pat Campbell were some of the first to recognize the northern Willamette Valley as a legitimate region to grow world-class wine grapes; pioneering and planting in the mid-1970's, and establishing Elk Cove Vineyards with a decidedly Burgundian noninterventionist ethos. Son, Adam, who grew up in the vineyards, has been the acclaimed head winemaker since 1999.
Write Your Own Review