- Chardonnay 2017
- South Africa > Western Cape
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair a plump and lively Chardonnay with simply seasoned fare.
- Try with roast chicken and citrus-steamed vegetables,
- baked red snapper with herbed butter
- or creamy pasta dishes.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, tropical fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Launched in 2010, the Integrity and Sustainably Certified seal from the South African Wine & Spirits Board guarantees that the wine in the bottle has been made in a manner that is respectful to nature and with an earth-friendly approach. The Smate wines are a tendril of the far-reaching De Wet family (Excelsior, Arabella, De Wetshof), whose name is synonymous with both fine wines and top racehorses. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review