- Vinho Verde Branco 2015
- Loureiro, Arinto, Trajadura
- Portugal > Minho
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- With low alcohol and a spritz of fizz on the tongue, it's OK to drink two bottles.
- Great with all kinds of seafood,
- grilled vegetables
- or as an aperitif.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, fresh cut grass
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-moderate intensity, short-medium finish, lemon, peach, green apple
- Everybody and their backpacking hippie mom knows and loves Vinho Verde, the early picked and bottled "green" wine of Portugal. Did you know that they produce and consume way more red wine in Vinho Verde and export most of the white? Quintas das Arcas produces a slamming version of this Portuguese classic that’s as crisp as a white linen suit. Saúde!
Write Your Own Review