- Pinotage 2019
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match fruit-forward Pinotage with boldly flavored comfort foods.
- Try with turkey meat loaf and spicy tomato chutney,
- vegetarian three-bean chili
- or pulled pork sandwiches and burnt end baked beans.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, brambly, cherry, mushroom
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, earthy
- Portland-based entrepreneur Bob Lynde hopes to export good will with every bottle of Bob’s wine he imports. His Fat Barrel Wine Company is dedicated to raising funds to fight the spread of HIV/AIDS in Africa by donating 10% of revenues to international aid organizations like Africare. A truly noble venture from a helluva cool guy and a super-tasty Pinotage to boot.
Write Your Own Review