- Rioja Canchales 2018
- Spain > Rioja
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Enjoy young, fresh Riojas with white meats and rustic fish dishes.
- Great with garlic chicken,
- grilled pork cutlets or fish in salsa verde.
- Equally terrific with grilled vegetables.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, brambly, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blueberry, tobacco
- 125+ year old Bodegas Riojanas is not a boutique winery. Their 4,500,000 bottle production spans all styles from traditional to global, but the common thread is always consistency and quality. Their Canchales is a Tinto Joven, a tank fermented and aged wine meant to be drunk young, showcasing its freshness and vibrancy. It's produced using carbonic maceration, once common, now seen less in Rioja.
Write Your Own Review