- Cabernet Sauvignon Bandit NV
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Anything grilled will sing with this.
- A perfect match with baby-back ribs,
- a char-broiled steak
- or a wedge of camembert.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black currant, cherry, fruity
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, black cherry
- On the heels of the success of their jug wines, the thieves were looking for a new way to break with convention. While on a re-con mission in Italy they quickly discovered that wine was being sold in Tetra Pak boxes and lots of people were buying it! Upon returning to the states they made a deal with Tetra Pak, scored some great vintage juice and the Bandit was born.
Write Your Own Review