- Morey St. Denis 2016
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Soft
- Pair pedigreed Burgundies with roasted birds and creamy cheeses.
- Start with coarse country paté and grainy mustard,
- then magret de canard aux fruits rouge.
- Finish with a ceramic pot of Sant-Marcellin.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, chocolate, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, smoky, raspberry, tobacco
- Founded in 1967 by Jacques Seysses (Domaine du Jacques = Dujac), whose family was in the biscuit business, the domaine is now run by his 3 sons and as well as his winemaking daughter-in-law Diana (Snowden Vineyards.) Their estate wines have been organic since 2001 and fully biodynamic since 2009 and they show the same care with the grapes that they purchase for their negocient line by supervising the farming.
Write Your Own Review