- Vogel und Meer 2020
- Sauvignon Blanc, Welschriesling
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- A little skin-contact on your Sauvignon Blanc before blending means extra versatility at the table.
- Go for alcachofas con jamón,
- pork and asparagus with a mustard vinaigrette
- or mango mignonette-topped, roasted oysters.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, earthy, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, green apple
- Although born into a viticultural family, Christoph Heiss didn't join the wine game until he was 18, first working in a Sauvignon Blanc cranking winery in New Zealand, then for Riesling Trocken wizards, Dr. Burklin Wolf in the Pfalz. After a few harvests in South African he returned to the family estate and put it all in play. Malinga (According To) is his natural wine side biz. Vogel und Meer translates as Bird and Sea.
Write Your Own Review