Bojo do Luar
- Duplo 2021
- Portugal > Vinho Verde
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Not the twice scale Lego bricks, but a chillable red named for a real dog. So, Let your food flag fly.
- Try a beefy snack like Portuguese pica pau,
- warm Moroccan lamb and chickpea salad
- or a Brazilian-inspired salsipão.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, herbaceous, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, raspberry, strawberry
- A partnership between grape grower/winemaker, Antonio Sousa and impresarial wine importer, Savio Soares, Bojo do Luar's Duplo is produced using sourced Espadeiro, harvested from 20 year-old vines by 3 generations of, local legends, the Paiva family. The grapes are foot-stomped in century old amphora and chestnut flowers are added to the mix. After a month long fermentation, the wine rests in tanks.
Write Your Own Review