- Brama Grenache Gris 2013
- Grenache Gris
- France > Languedoc
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Compliment your Grenache Gris with earthy and briny flavors.
- Try with grilled sardines and a warm Greek salad,
- steamed crabs and artichokes with a lemon aioli
- or a Southern-style oyster casserole.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, almond, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, peach, mineral
- Adhering to strict biodynamic principles and a respect for the environment so fervent that Chateau Maris' winery is constructed of hemp bricks with a solar panel-topped planted roof, British ex-pat Robert Eden founded this Minervois-based farm in the early 90's with the credo that "wine is grown and not made." Barley and bulgur thrive between the vines and plows are horse-drawn.
Write Your Own Review