- Puszta Libre 2019
- Zweigely, St. Laurent, Pinot Noir
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair chilled and crushable reds with feel good faves.
- A go-to for pizza, burgers and fajitas.
- Get dressed up with a full-on charcuterie board,
- frisée aux lardons and harissa chicken with green chiles.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, blackberry, black cherry, black pepper
- At 22, after working in California and for Nitthaus, Claus Preisinger started his own winery near Lake Neusiedl. By 24, he was the youngest winemaker accepted to Pannobile, and since 2006, part of the biodynamic association, Respekt. He grows indigenous grapes, but also some Merlot as "backup" and a little Pinot Noir, the base of his favorite wines, Burgundy, for "amusement." Claus is self confidently hands-off.
Write Your Own Review