- Gruner Veltliner 2020
- Grüner Veltliner
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- A light, fresh Grüner complements both aromatic vegetables and complex Asian spices.
- Pair with a steamed artichoke or asparagus risotto,
- halibut with ginger-lime butter
- and crispy spring rolls.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, pear
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, green apple, white pepper
- Founded by Ewald Gruber in the Weinviertal's western reaches, Gruber Röschitz is now run by three of his children; Ewald Jr. helming the winemaking, Maria doing sales and Christian in the vineyards. Having recently converted to organic farming, their label shows some of the beneficial creatures that help out in the soil and on the vines; glibly called their Spiritus Vinosi Gruberialis.
Write Your Own Review