- Mibal Joven 2020
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- Match a freshly styled, yet savory Tempranillo with the same attributes on the table.
- Go for pepper and onion Catalan coca,
- parsley-garlic crusted lamb chops over creamy polenta
- or zesty pork carnitios tacos.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, herbaceous, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blueberry, earthy
- A portmanteau of friends, brother-in-laws and 3rd generation grape growers, Miguel Hornillos and Javier Ballesteros, Mibal is the product of the 10-15% of their biodynamically-farmed grapes not sold to big Ribera del Duero wineries. Hand harvested from 20 year old vines, the Tempranillo is fermented with naturally occurring yeasts in a unique, conical steel tank, which increases the skin to juice contact.
Write Your Own Review