- Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match a ripe and forward Cabernet with hearty and meaty fare.
- Beef tenderloin with a blackberry compote,
- lamb pot pie with rosemary and roasted garlic
- or an onion jam-topped cheeseburger will do the trick.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, mocha, plum, blackberry
- A amalgam of winemaker, Matt Bonanno and Fritz Stuhlmuller, owner of Alexander Valley's most legendary vineyard site, Matthew Fritz was founded with the mission statement of producing high quality-to-price ratio wines, utilizing the owners extensive expertise, grape sourcing acumen and production capabilities. The wines are made by Jim Maloney, who somehow didn't get his name above the credits.
Write Your Own Review