- Horseshoes and Handgrenades NV
- Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Got a multi-state, forward-drinking red ironically named for a popular idiom? Then you're close enough to a awesome food pairing.
- Feta-topped lamb burgers,
- carne asada
- and meatball parm all hit the mark.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, leather , red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, smoky, blackberry, cherry
- Founded in 2007 by sommelier André Hueston Mack as a sort of mash-up of skate punk diy, hip-hop bravado and a humorously self-loathing nod to the wine knowledgeable subculture that he himself is a member, Maison Noir is both a wine producer and fashion line, sporting iconic graphics on both bottles and t-shirts. For H&H, Mack blends bold OR Syrah and fruit-driven WA Cabernet & Merlot for a hearty USA original.
Write Your Own Review