- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match full-blown Napa Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, black fruits, floral, forest floor
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, endless finish, blackberry, creme de cassis, licorice, forest floor
- Befitting the original owner, Scarecrow has a back story. With vineyards abutting the original Niebaum Inglennok estate, J.J. Cohn's (MGM prod. chief and producer of The Wizard of Oz) grapes, probably the oldest Cabernet vines in Napa, have been the source of every major Cabernet from BV's George de Latour to Opus One. The leading lady, superstar winemaker Celia Welch.
Write Your Own Review