- Shiraz-Viognier Reserve 2016
- Syrah, Viognier
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a supple South African Syrah with cheerfully comfortable cuisine.
- Go for feta-topped lamb burgers,
- pulled pork tacos
- or a cheesy, gooey, crimini mushroom and sweet sausage lasagna.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, coffee, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, vanilla
- A teacher, Margaret Farrington moved to the Western Cape in pursuit of a job. She found one, and also a husband who was a grape grower and horse breeder. Having passion for the latter, she gave up teaching to join her husband in business. In the early 60's, he died, and Margaret carried on, producing wines, raising racehorses, and passing her knowledge on to the generations that succeeded her. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review