- Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match a ripe and forward Cabernet with hearty and meaty fare.
- Beef tenderloin with a blackberry compote,
- lamb pot pie with rosemary and roasted garlic
- or an onion jam-topped cheeseburger will do the trick.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, mocha, plum, blackberry
- A portmanteau of owner and winemaker, Matt Bonanno and Fritz Stuhlmuller, owner of Alexander Valley's most legendary vineyard site, Matthew Fritz was founded with the mission statement of producing high quality-to-price ratio wines, utilizing the owners extensive expertise, experience and production capabilities. The wines are made by Jim Maloney, who somehow didn't get his name into the equation.
Write Your Own Review