- Malberc Mayacaba 2015
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Match an oak-matured, bottle-aged Malbec with the choicest cuts available.
- Go for a bleu cheese-crusted filet mignon,
- a bacon-wrapped venison loin with garlic cream
- or pan-seared baby lamb chops.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, red fruits, smoky, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, blackberry, black cherry
- A family-owmed winery in Mendoza's Maipú region, Mi Terruño began with vineyards purchased by the Baigorria family in the 1960's and continued through the building of their own winery in 2004, a one-of-a-kind renovation of an old glass tile factory. Maria Eugenia Baigorria handles the winemaking while her brother, Gabriel, manages sales. The Malbec for Mayacaba is sourced from a 100 year old vineyard.
Write Your Own Review