- Zinfandel Juvenile 2019
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Big and juicy Zinfandels love meaty dishes with sauce and spice.
- Pair with a Oaxacan pork molé or
- a grilled NY strip topped with blue cheese butter.
- Vegetarians may go the kidney bean sloppy Joe route.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, smoky, raspberry, black cherry
- Juvenile is produced from a blend of young (duh!) vines that have been replanted in several of the Turley vineyards. They tag the vine when they replant it so as not to mix the new one with its much older neighbor, then pick these young graps separately. The fruit that makes up Juvenile range in age from about 6-25 years, and is pulled from 15 different vineyards; all organically farmed.
Write Your Own Review