- Cabernet Sauvignon CrossBarn 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-on Sonoma Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, licorice, red fruits, tea
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black currant, black cherry, forest floor
- Few winemakers boast a resume as impressive as Paul Hobbs. From Opus One to Simi, Nicolas Catena to Peter Michael, Hobbs honed his skills at these heavyweights before establishing his eponymous winery in 1991. The grapes for CrossBarn Sonoma Cabernet are night-harvested, fermented with natural yeasts and matured for 20 months in both French and American oak barrels.
Write Your Own Review