Pessoa da Vinha
- Vinho Verde 2017
- Alvarinho, Trajadura, Loureiro
- Portugal > Minho
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Call it crushable, pounder or guzzler, a thirst-quenching Vinho Verde always hits the spot.
- Pair with fun-faves like shrimp cocktail, calamari,
- grilled watermelon with crumbled feta
- and salty french fries.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, passion fruit
- A collaboration between German-schooled winemaker, Jorge Gonçalves, ex-of Meyer-Nakel and Stark-Condé, his wife, Livia Novais, a former chef and wine marketing pro, and the MAN Family wines of South Africa, the all-caps is an initialism of the owners wive's names, Pessoa da Vinha is named for iconic Portuguese writer, Fernando Pessoa. And, of course, their labels utilize augmented reality. Whew!
Write Your Own Review