- Red NV
- Grenache, Syrah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair the leaner side of Grenache with roasted, aromatic and earthy dishes.
- Match with Peking duck,
- a warm lamb salad with feta and artichokes
- or a wild mushroom and parsnip ragù over cheesy polenta.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black currant, cherry, herbaceous
- Founded in 2010 by the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash with the purchase of the Camp 4 vineyard from Fess Parker, who portrayed both Davy Crocket and Daniel Boone on 50-60's era TV, Kitá is the first winery owned and run solely by native Americans. The winemaker is Tara Gomez, daughter of one of the tribe's chairmen and the wife of fellow vintner Mireia Taribo. Their wine project together is Camins 2 Dreams.
Write Your Own Review