The Pressing Plant
- Pinot Noir Harmony In My Head 2017
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Got a punk-pop Pinot? Your food pairing needn't be a different kind of tension.
- Ever fallen in love with a mad, mad Judy jambalaya
- or a love-you-more mushroom ragu over rigatoni?
- Anything else is just lust.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, licorice, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, earthy
- After Rutgers in the 80's, Sheri Hood promoted bands in NYC for 4AD (Breeders, Pixies) and other indie labels. In 1990, she started her own company, managing the likes of Stereolab and The Raincoats. By '98 she was cooked, moved to Oregon, caught the wine bug, did UC Davis, then a worldwide harvest tour. Now Sheri makes rock 'n roll wines you can dance to. Her pure Pinot Noir is why everybody's happy nowadays.
Write Your Own Review