Companion Wine Co.
- Chill Red Can 2021
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Lean
- Youthfully fresh red in a can? There's no end to the food pairing possibilities.
- Mushroom pizza, lamb souvlaki,
- barbecued chicken, birria tacos
- juicy burgers and sloppy cheesesteaks all work just fine.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, mineral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, strawberry
- A canned wine project started by Ryan Stirm dedicated to showcasing organically-farmed grapes, terroir and the talents of the newer guard of CA's non-interventionist winemakers. Riesling was first on the list in 2016, but their menu has expanded to include other aromatic wines like the Chill Red, younthful Grenache from a granite-soiled site in Arroyo Seco that's full of crunchy, refreshing, minerally fruit.
Write Your Own Review